The Payroll Shoppe is here to make sure you are accessing all the financial relief available under the Paycheck Protection Program of The CARES Act, as well as managing your payroll to receive all the benefits in the Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
We also know you have questions on how to apply the guidelines and what impact applying the guidelines will have on your business:
- Are you furloughing or laying off employees, and what’s the difference and why is it important?
- Are you required to call back employees that you laid off?
- Do you have the personnel policies, for working at home, for “signed out equipment”?
- When the 8 weeks of CARES Act loan money runs out, what if you can’t pay your rent?
- Do you have the correct pay codes setup in payroll to get the appropriate credits under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act?
The Payroll Shoppe knows that payroll can be confusing, especially now. Our client-dedicated payroll specialist will guide you through these new, impactful financial programs. Contact us today.
Important Resources and Information